This is a lovely friendly relaxed place with a restaurant so booked up it took the edge off our stay. We were booked into the hotel for 4 days, and as part of that a table was booked for the first night.
They serve good, fresh sea food. And as we didn't have a car, and its a taxi ride down into town drive into town we decided to book for the next night. The waitress appeared to take great delight saying we couldn't at any sensible time (before 9 for us) over the next three nights.
The hotel general manager Graham was very helpful when we asked about other restaurants, and got us in there on one of the other nights and sorted out a reservation at restaurant in town. we self catered on the other, which is possible given the kitchens in the suites are pretty well equipped.
so my advice, is if your want to eat here, book your table when you make you room reservation (and then cancel those that you don't need ,when you've made you plans nearer the time)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the West Coast of Barbados. These individual cottages give the impression of a villa holiday but with the conveniences and amenities of a 4* hotel. This family-run hotel offers personalised service and authentic Caribbean charm and decor. The Fish Pot Restaurant is a well-known restaurant on the island serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and is known for its seafood offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Odigeo and West Indies so you can book your Little Good Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Good Harbour Hotel Saint Peter
- Little Good Harbour Barbados/Saint Peter Parish