This was our second visit to Little Good Harbour and we will be back... Graham and all the staff made us very welcome. The Fishpot restaurant serves excellent food and our cottage was clean, comfortable and looked out over the pool and restaurant to the sea beyond.
We were left to enjoy ourselves without being fussed over, but the staff were very helpful when needed.
The beach is small, but quiet and pretty. The snorkelling is excellent. A perfect place to stay if you like a quiet location, but within reach of busier beaches and bars by bus, cab or hire car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the West Coast of Barbados. These individual cottages give the impression of a villa holiday but with the conveniences and amenities of a 4* hotel. This family-run hotel offers personalised service and authentic Caribbean charm and decor. The Fish Pot Restaurant is a well-known restaurant on the island serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and is known for its seafood offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, West Indies, Travelbag and Destinology so you can book your Little Good Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Good Harbour Hotel Saint Peter
- Little Good Harbour Barbados/Saint Peter Parish