I will have to say we went in 2013 because that is the only option but we actually were there in June 2012. I can't imagine it would have changed. Very relaxed, lovely, off the beaten path place. Great accommodations, although a/c was only in the bedroom with the breezes it was comfortable to sit in the living area and also had a kitchen and the property's very friendly cats who would grace us with their presence if we left the door open. (We have cats so was fine for us but if you don't like them just close the door). Really excellent restaurant and our package included meals there, but there are no other options in the area for dining. But to go to shopping and dining was about a 15 minute bus ride also great snorkeling. We have friends who live there so were taken around for the most part. Botanical gardens, caverns and historic plantation house should not be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the West Coast of Barbados. These individual cottages give the impression of a villa holiday but with the conveniences and amenities of a 4* hotel. This family-run hotel offers personalised service and authentic Caribbean charm and decor. The Fish Pot Restaurant is a well-known restaurant on the island serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and is known for its seafood offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, West Indies, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Little Good Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Good Harbour Hotel Saint Peter
- Little Good Harbour Barbados/Saint Peter Parish