“absolutely amazing”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

barrettv0...
San Diego, California
“absolutely amazing”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I usually don't write reviews on anything but I feel that I really need to with this. I have been burned many times using online sources for vacation rentals, but this happens to be a case of the opposite. Everything was absolutely amazing with this vacation rental. From the swimming pool in the backyard, to the Jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom. I don't think I can think of anything negative to say about my experience with these guys. Our concierge Rebecca was absolutely amazing from first contact via email all the way until check out. The only recommendation I can give anyone renting this amazing home is to get a rental car that has a GPS, because the property is about a 15 minute drive from the city and taxi fares add up rather fast. Other than that this place is amazing especially for a group of about 6!! Hope this review helps anyone that might have mixed emotions about renting a vacation rental in a foreign country.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
18 Aug 2015
Hi Barrett! Thank you so much for this lovely review! We at ASK are happy to hear you had a great vacation at our Ridge View Estates property. Thank you so much for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you to beautiful Barbados soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing