We spent two weeks at the Turtle Beach hotel in July and we all had a really good time.
The food served was always really nice and had a wide variety to choose from. The Waterfront restaurant was the best out of the 3, however they are all good. The soft drinks and the alcoholic drinks are all very nice, but can be rather strong depending on the staff or what you order.
We went on the Virgin catamaran trip and snorkelled with the turtles along the west coast. We also went on the the jeep safari, they were both really good and I would recommend them.
All of Captain Sam’s water sports staff are really nice and very helpful, as well as all the other staff. I would also recommend you go on the hobie cat while you’re there.
The sea is warm which is good but the waves can be quite high and there is sometimes a strong current which may not be recommended for smaller children.
Miss it already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A vibrant blend of contemporary style and informal elegance." A truly magnificent all-inclusive property of 161 rooms situated on a glorious stretch of the south coast of Barbados. Turtle Beach Resort uniquely combines contemporary style, informal elegance, lively atmosphere and a superb range of facilities suitable for all ages, including a supervised kids Club (for children aged 4-12) setting new standards for all-inclusive holidays to the Caribbean. Complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Destinology, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotel Dover
- Turtle Beach Barbados
- Turtle Beach Resort Barbados
- Hotel Turtle Beach
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotels Barbados