“Recommended for families and adults”
Sapphire Beach looking westwards
Pool view low elevation Sapphire at sunset
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool view low elevation
Sapphire at sunset
The Ocean
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
pasciiii
Toronto, Canada
“Recommended for families and adults”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

I just returned from a trip to Barbados with my 19 month baby, my spouse and another couple. We rented until 211 at Sapphire, 3 bedroom condo. I normally never provide reviews or rate destination, however, given the circumstances, I felt I needed to provide my honest feedback.

All the 5 star reviews that everyone has been giving are all well deserved. The resort was very well maintained, the security, condo management were all very friendly. The unit was VERY modern, clean, convenient and best of all comfortable! The ocen views were breathtaking and best of all, the beach felt like it was in your backyard! I have stayed at all inclusive 5 star resorts in the past, however I was never this close to the beach! Traveling with a baby is not easy, but when you have all the luxuries and convenience, it makes everything so much easy.

The beach was stunning! The waters were calm and the sand was gorgeous!

The people are very friendly, and it felt like a very safe place to be. We had rented a car and driving in Barbados is easy. Drivers are careful (unlike a lot of other islands that I wouldn't dare drive in), and it's easy getting around. Mind you, if you are staying at Sapphire, you don't really need a car becasue there are lots of convenience stores and places to eat all in in walking distance.

I can go on and on, but bottom line is that Sapphire Beach Report is worth every penny, and Barbados is beautiful.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Can't pick just one. Everything was amazing.
Liked least: It would have been perfect if there was drink service on the beach.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Dec 2013
Thank you very much Pasciii!

Dover Beach is indeed one of the most stunning beaches on the island..clear, calm water and lily white sand that stretches for miles - we love it and are happy you do too!

Your feedback is appreciated as it will assist other undecided travelers to chose Barbados, the views are not from an agent, but from someone who, like themselves, is accustomed to a 5 star vacation and has first hand experience of our beautiful island, the hospitality of our people and the excellent accommodation at Sapphire Beach! Come back soon!
London - England
Reviewed 20 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
20 Nov 2013

Sapphire 106 is one of the more popular duplex units in our portfolio.

The owners have bent over backwards to ensure that almost everything you could wish for is in the unit! It has a prime location on the property, easy access to the pool and main entrance from your front door and from the ground floor patio!

The queen sized sofa bed is a plus as it allows you to comfortably accommodate additional guests and the rates are geared towards you having extra "beer money".

Delighted you chose to book Sapphire and this great unit - thanks!
robertoma...
Paramaribo, Suriname
“Outstanding place to stay”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We (my wife, daughter of 7, and me) from Suriname stayed there from sept. 7 till sept.18 2013, everything was super, the condo itself, the surroundings especially the nearby beach.
Things you need were on walking distance and of course the great help from Bonita, who helped us from begin to end with everything what we asked and also getting it (from condo reservation to planning trips)
Thank you Bonita and thank you Barbados for an unforgettable vocation

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
21 Sep 2013
Hello Roberto!

We are so very happy that you enjoyed your holiday to Barbados, your condo at Sapphire Beach and the new ASK Concierge service!

We try our best to offer a highly personalized service and to ensure that we are there when you need us...ASK....anytime....anywhere!

Thank you and see you again soon!
Toronto
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

28 Aug 2013
Hi TorontoSurfDad ...glad you enjoyed your Sapphire Beach condo..we'll work on the drinks for your next visit. Thanks again for choosing ASK!
Osnabrück - Germany
Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
27 Aug 2013
Hi HeiMu,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

Sapphire Beach continues to live up to its excellent reputation as a gorgeous South Coast property which caters to everyone. Your kind remarks have been relayed to Nicholas and Sapphire's Property Manager.

Thank you for choosing ASK to assist you with your holiday and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!
nhpm900
Long Island, NY
“Everything you could possibly need, then some:)”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We just returned yesterday from a week at condo 305. A regular hotel room will never again be enough after this:) It was booked 6 months in advance and right from the get-go, Bonnie answered every email I sent her quickly and patiently, with lots of humor thrown in:) An absolute gem to deal with.

The unit itself was perfect. There was nothing I could think of that wasn't there. The view was simply to die for. Waking up every morning to the sights and sounds of Dover Beach would make the most stressed out person just chill out and relax:) The housekeeper, Angrilla (I'm sure I've butchered the spelling) was very sweet and did a fantastic job.

Will we be back? As soon as is humanly possible!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The space and the view
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
7 Jul 2013
Nphm900 neglected to say that the humor was not all on our end :) Delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your trip to Barbados AND your stay in 305 Sapphire...the team thanks you and we have your beer on ice!
DC
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

3 Jul 2013
Hello SGD,

You were the epitome of "grace under fire"..and we loved having you as our guests. Thank you from the ASK and JAL teams.. we have your spot reserved..same place, anytime ;)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing