“Friendly Staff and Quality Food”
Review of Bliss Cafe

Bliss Cafe
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Dover
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a family run cafe located in St Lawrence Gap (Dover) and offer BREAKFAST and LUNCH ONLY. We serve Homemade Panini's, fresh Waffles, Omelettes with Toast, T-Bacon/Egg Toasties (including vegetarian, vegan & gluten free options), Jerk Chicken/ BBQ Chicken and more. Why not start your day with a cup of freshly ground coffee or a nutritionally balanced homemade natural fusion juice. Bliss Cafe. The healthy option with a twist of luxury...
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Visited Bliss 3 times in a week and enjoyed everything they put in front of me .... homemade paninis where delicious along with tasty flatbreads and omlettes ... recommended !!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Ok so I am not really a breakfast person. And I love saltfish if I am having breakfast in the Caribbean. BUT the owners and their children are so lovely, they won me over completely. My sisters love coffee so they were already wanting to stay. So that along with the fresh juices convinced me. Well, this became our morning go-to spot every day we were in Barbados and we were NEVER disappointed. Matter of fact, we are having withdrawals right now, because our mornings are no longer starting off in Bliss. Everything from the menu to the service to the owners and their lovely family are totally top notch. Do not go anywhere else for breakfast when staying in the Gap. Can't wait to be Bliss-ed again!

1  Thank BoomBoomsPunkin
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Visited here a few days into our holiday; we loved it!

We tried the flatbreads and they were delicious, The staff were just so friendly and made us feel so welcome, they could not do enough for us as we wanted some things adding or removing from our flatbreads it was not too much trouble!

I finally decided to take the plunge and try one of their waffles as i am not usually a sweet person and i loved it, It was amazing!!! do not get large if your trying to tackle it by yourself though too much food for one person!!

Thanks to your lovely family for making our time in Barbados enjoyable and setting us up for the day with your lovely food!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This place was a nice little find away from the bustle of St Lawrence Gap.
I initially went in because I saw they had an espresso machine and I was desperately craving a decent Coffee.

The owners are absolutely charming, and the wife convinced me to try their homemade Lemonade (after giving me a sample of all their homemade and 100% natural juices like Mango, Lime and Apple, and Sorrel and Ginger).

I had the Jerk Chicken (only available after 11:30am) on one of their homemade preservative-free Paninis.
It was fresh-cooked to order (I know because the amazing smell was wafting from the kitchen) and was deliciously seasoned Chicken breast with lettuce, tomato, and mayo on soft fluffy toasted Panini.

1  Thank Karlee F
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Absolutely the best breakfast we have had in BDS !!! Awesome food & service at a great price....
Great little spot in The Gap across from Sapphire Beach Condos.... great service & food....
def will be back a number of times.... caramel/banana waffles couldn't be better.....
a must if you are in the gap......

1  Thank cropover90