“Wouldn't stay anywhere else, already booked for...”
other travellers have booked this property
Outdoor patio with private entrance, and private driveway. Patio is enclosed with security grills.
Private, covered patio, with security bars, insect screens and patio gate. Patio overlooking the garden.Sun loungers are provided for relaxation and sun bathing.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private, covered patio, with security bars, insect screens and patio gate.
Comfortable chairs for reading, relaxing, and entertaining.
Outdoor patio with insect screens and security grill and gate. Overlooks the garden.
Living Room with queen size pull out sofa bed
Well equipped Kitchen with granite counter tops, lots of cupboard space and breakfast bar.
Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and cooking utensils/equipment for your convenience
Dining Area adjoining kitchen
Large spacious bedroom,queen size bed, built in closets and draws, in room safe and lots of storage
Queen size bed, AC in bedroom
Spacious Bedroom with large window which have insect screen and security bars.
En suite Bathroom with built in vanity top and cupboard space, providing lots of storage.
Large walk-in shower
Gate #1.Key Access for your added security. This apartment has a private driveway & free parking
Gate #2. Key access only,  for your added security.
Free, additional parking onsite
Beach House at night- great for cocktails and meeting with friends
The Beach House offers sun loungers, tables/chairs, bathrooms, showers, lockers, restaurants and bar
Large swimming pool at the Beach House Complex. Free to all guests of Palm Crest Apartments
Restaurant at the Beach House. Beach front, opens for lunch and dinner. Breath-taking view.
Board Walk in front of the Beach House.  Have a cocktail while watching the sun set.
The Beach House Restaurant is a beautiful ocean-front facility, overlooking the boardwalk.
Board Walk at the front of the Beach House Complex. Great for snorkelling or taking walks
Beautiful sandy beach next to the Beach House. Great for swimming and snorkelling
Massy Supermarket (side entrance). Everything at your fingertips,2 minutes walk from Palm Crest Apts
Newly renovated Massy Supermarket, spacious, lots of parking, well-stocked,Deli, Bakery, Health Cafe
Massy Supermarket (Sunset Crest).Well stocked,conveniently located minutes walk from Palm Crest Apts
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
DayTrip78...
“Wouldn't stay anywhere else, already booked for winter. Lovely place, lovely host”
Reviewed 11 July 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This apartment was fantastic. The property is minutes walk to all amenities, and I didn't have to rent a car to get around Holetown, as everything was at my fingertips. The apartment itself was spotless and very clean, with an adequate supply of fresh towels and linen. The kitchen is well equipped with everything you will need, and then extras - Lavern has thought of everything and goes above and beyond to ensure that her guests are comfortable and enjoying their stay. She gave me a tour of the area when I first arrived, to help me to get oriented with Holetown and recommended many great places to eat and explore - her suggestions were all great. She was readily available if I ever needed her, and nothing seem to be too much trouble; she even arranged tours, activities and taxi transfers for me, making my vacation, stress-free. I truly felt welcomed and was comfortable from the first day I arrived. I have no hesitation in recommending Palm Crest Apartments, and will be making this my first choice when ever I am on the island.

Your age range 25-34
12 Jul 2018
I am thrilled that I was able to assist in making your vacation stress-free and enjoyable. We always strive to go beyond our guests' expectations, and provide the best vacation experience possible. Thank you for choosing Palm Crest Apartments as your vacation rental and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.
Hanne C
“Mrs”
Reviewed 2 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Palm Crest Accommodation was my dream Apartment. It gave me more than I could ever have hoped for.
Corresponding with Lavern for months beforehand, who always responded very helpful and within hours, I felt confident, that I had chosen the right place for me.
But the pictures does not do it justice. It is far better.
The cleanliness, attention to detail, comfort, security and absolutely everything you want on holiday, was thought of.
Lavern made me very welcome. Her home was mine for a little while. A home I appreciated every day.
Lavern is very professional, approachable and someone to call a good friend.
A rare find and a place I would have no hesitation to recommend and return to.
Thank you Lavern and Aveen for your hospitality. See you soon.

2 Jun 2018
It was a pleasure having you hope to have you back on your next visit. We always strive to provide a great vacation experience for all of our guests and you were no exception. See you next year.
Swen J
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 2 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Well where should I start? We stayed at the end of April for two weeks in 1 bed apartment and loved it. Lavern welcomed us on the day of arrival and showed us the apartment as well as shops, restaurants, beaches and the Beach House. This includes a nice pool, toilets a bar and a restaurant and is only 5 minutes away. We mostly used it after the day at the beach to enjoy the sunset. Now to the apartment itself. It is perfectly equipped with everything you need for the holiday and is super clean. We felt comfortable from day one and did not want to leave. For us it was the best that could happen to us. We will come back in any case. Thank you Lavern for this great holiday

4 May 2018
Glad that you enjoyed your two-week stay at Palm Crest Apartments and it was a pleasure having you. Hope to have you back on your next visit to our paradise island of Barbados.
Maria S
“Amazing....Apartment and Host!”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Wow, what can I say.... Excellent & spotless apartment! Superb location:..It's 2 mins walk away from the beach, local restaurants and shops, but still quiet during the day and night. Laverne is an incredible host, I've never experienced such a warm welcome before on any vacation. Nothing was too much trouble!!!

Would 100% recommend this apartment to anyone.

25 Mar 2018
Thank you for staying with us and it was an absolute pleasure hosting you. We always strive to exceed our guests' expectations and to provide a positively memorable vacation experience. Hope to have you back on your next trip to our paradise island.
Praveena...
“Great value and location”
Reviewed 6 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My Bajan partner, 2 year old and I traveled to Barbados for New Years. We have visited many times and stayed at different properties. This time around since NYE tends to be very expensive we were looking for reasonably priced accomodations but didn’t want to compromise on location
and comforts. Palmcrest didn’t disappoint!

We enjoyed the 1 bedroom apartment. It is updated with modern finishes like granite countertops, nice kitchen cabinets and tiled clean bathroom. These details are impt to me!! The size of the Apt was perfect for us and allowed privacy ... ie my daughter could sleep in large bedroom with door closed while we relaxed in cozy living room or ate in kitchen. We enjoyed having our front door open to the enclosed veranda where our 2 year old played. We rented a crib for $50/week from a local babysitter. If you are traveling with a child, I highly recommend also using a babysitter - this made all the difference to us! We had a referral from a friend but I also considered island sitters. Reasonable rates. Our babysitter came with us to beach and outings — allowing all of us to fully enjoy the vacation!

Location is great. Steps away from fancy Limegrove shops and new fully stocked supermarket. Awesome window shopping, movie theater, and cafes in Limegrove. Our favorite places to go to in holetown are Zacchios for pizza happy hour, waterfront. I like Drift too for a lounge/bar/cocktails, waterfront.

The best beach to walk to is Folkstone. Once you get there walk to the left on boardwalk ... the most lovely, calm, not busy stretch of beach. Just perfect. We weren’t fans of the beach house pool because it was crowded during the holidays - I suspect it may be better at other times of year.

Favorites:
Oistins fish fry
Cuz Cutters sandwich by Hilton/Radisson
Drinks at Cin Cin and Lone Star
Full beach day in Speightown, lunch at Jumas or Lobster Pot, and then enjoy beach. Surfer/beachy feel
Wildlife preserve, fun with kids
Check out a rum shop and get a set up of a drink of your choice

Lavern and husband take great pride in their home and are lovely hosts. Their Suncrest location lets you feel like a local on the West Coast!

8 Feb 2018
Thank you Praveena and your lovely family for choosing to stay at Palm Crest Apartments. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us on the West Coast and was able to maximise your time, by exploring and enjoying all that our beautiful island has to offer. Hope to have you on your next visit and thanks for being such amazing guests!!
yonetteba...
New York City, New York
“Great Value, Lovely Host and Fantastic Location”
Reviewed 14 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I rented this apartment for myself and my family for a two-week stay on the beautiful West Coast of the island. The property has two other apartments, which I also rented for other members of my family, so we could all stay together. The apartments are all spotless and clean, modern and updated and well maintained. They were well stocked with everything we needed, and more, for our stay and fresh linen and towels were always provided. The property is just as advertised, and even better when we got there, than as shown in photos. It is 3 minutes walk to everything, including beaches, and the Beach House is an added bonus, as we used the pool and swam in the lovely nearby beach almost everyday. Lavern, the owner, is a fantastic host. She greeted us upon arrival, showed us around the area and pointed out all the places of interests. She was always available to us during our stay and recommended lots of great places to eat and activities; nothing was ever too much trouble. She made sure that we enjoyed our vacation and that we we were always comfortable. I would highly recommend these apartments to anyone in need of clean, conveniently located accommodations - it is great value for money and you will not find a better host than Lavern. We are already planning our next trip later this year and will of course, be staying at Palm Crest Apartments. I highly recommend this property and thank Lavern for making our vacation such an incredibly enjoyable one.

15 Jan 2018
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we always strive to exceed our guests' expectations. Hope to have you back on your next visit to the island.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing