We stayed in this hotel for two weeks returned on the 17 march nice hotel lovely staff clean and well kept . The only down fall is that if you like a bit of night life dont go.
The bar at the hotel shuts at 9 oclock what a joke must people dont go out till then.
Also st james is very low key hardly and bars so if you like night life dont bother
In saying that lovley people great holiday just not enought going on for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers Palm is an intimate collection of 16 One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. A refurbishment of the property was completed in early 2013 with new room furnishings, bathrooms and upgraded kitchens, externally a new pool deck, landscaping and building exterior works have been completed. We offer an affordable option for those wanting to experience the famous Platinum coast of the island. Apartments include full kitchens, living/dining areas, air-conditioned bedrooms and balconies overlooking the pool and gardens. Travellers Palm can accomodate families with 2 children or up to 4 adults or provides a erfect getaway for couples. A small restaurant offers casual cuisine and meal options ara available. The resort offers great value for money, an excellent location and an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Travellers Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers Palm Hotel Sunset Crest
- Travellers Palm Saint James
- Travellers Palm Barbados/Sunset Crest