My wife and I spent two wonderful weeks at the Colony Club and have no hesitation in recommending to anyone looking for a top-class holiday. Rooms are big and well appointed, spotlessly clean and our sea view was perfect. The hotel facilities are great and the food is really excellent - don't miss lobster and jazz night. Breakfast on the terrace is memorable and the staff are unfailingly friendly and efficient. Plenty of outings to see the island, and if you stay back and lounge on the beach, you're well looked after. And don't miss cocktail hour - try the BBC which is like a banana daiquiri on steroids - fantastic. All in all, the best beach holiday we've ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An exclusive retreat with elegance and colonial charm." Where old world charm meets new world standards of quality and comfort. The 96-room Colony Club is the Elegant Hotels Group's flagship property in Barbados with lush gardens, healthy dining options, complimentary watersports and fitness classes, organic garden, WiFi, bespoke tours and more. Ideal for couples and honeymooners seeking an exclusive retreat with impeccable service in a stunning location, Colony Club tempts guests back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travelbag, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Colony Club by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colony Club Hotel Porters
- Colony Hotel Saint James
- Colony Club Barbados
- Colony Club By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Saint James Parish