My husband and I have just returned from 8 nights at the Colony Club. Although not our first visit to Barbados, it was our first time at this hotel. Quite simply, there is nothing that we can find fault with in the hotel.
We chose a luxury poolside room which had just been renovated and it was well worth the extra cost. The walk in shower was so much better than a bath.
We felt that the biggest asset the hotel has is the staff - everyone was so friendly and helpful, definitely service with a smile.
We would recommend happy hour, especially the Bushwacker and BBC cocktails! The chef should be commended for the quality of the food served in the restaurant.
In all, an excellent hotel and one we will certainly be returning to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An exclusive retreat with elegance and colonial charm." Where old world charm meets new world standards of quality and comfort. The 96-room Colony Club is the Elegant Hotels Group's flagship property in Barbados with lush gardens, healthy dining options, complimentary watersports and fitness classes, organic garden, WiFi, bespoke tours and more. Ideal for couples and honeymooners seeking an exclusive retreat with impeccable service in a stunning location, Colony Club tempts guests back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Colony Club by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colony Club Hotel Porters
- Colony Hotel Saint James
- Colony Club Barbados
- Colony Club By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Saint James Parish