two weeks at the royal is not enough!!! third visit end october into first week november and it is as excellant as ever,
the relaxing atmosphere here is what we like , nothing too much trouble for the staff. excellant management which are always in attendance to meet everybody and ensure a great time is had by all.
good food, beautiful beach, lovely people what more do you want??
special thanks to catherine, francine, patrick, crystal, for looking after us so well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the sought-after Platinum Coast, on a 1/2 mile long beach and 11 acres of lush tropical gardens, you'll fill your sun-kissed days and starlit nights with unforgettable moments. All 72 rooms and suites offer magnificent, unobstructed views of the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Several included services will make your stay even more memorable, including daily afternoon tea, WiFi, fitness room, tennis courts, a freshwater pool, non-motorized water sports, swim with the turtles, a weekly manager's cocktail and garden tours. Indulge your senses with innovative Caribbean-inspired menus at 2 beachfront restaurants. In-room dining available 24-7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Destinology, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Prestigia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Royal Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel Porters
- Fairmont Hotel Porters
- Fairmont Hotel Royal Pavilion
- Fairmont St. James
- Barbados Fairmont Hotel
- St. James Fairmont
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados/Saint James Parish