Hotel Aphrodite
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Skalka(Rajecke Teplice)
Mala Fatra(Rajecke Teplice)
View Hotel
Wellness Hotel Diplomat(Rajecke Teplice)
Aphrodite Palace(Rajecke Teplice)
Econo Hotel(Zilina)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Boss(Zilina)
Villa Necas(Zilina)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2010

It’s the third time I stayed in the Spa Aphrodite- this time in Villa Flora. The rooms in Villa Flora are very spacious and the accommodation is located only 2 min. walk across the road from the Spa. The rooms were very clean (cleaned daily) and there was a big ball of fresh fruit on the table. The place itself is surrounded by beautiful scenery, mountains and parks. Rajeckie Teplice is a beautiful village located in the valley with a number of restaurants, few small shops and a supermarket. What I like about this place is that it’s not very popular with tourists, and it’s one of the places where you can completely relax. Just across the road from the Spa there is small Tourist Information where you can rent a bike (only few Euros for an hour) and find out everything you need to know about the area. The spa facilities are exceptional and offer a very good value for money. I’ve had a number of treatments and they were all excellent. All the staff was very professional and helpful at all times. They went out of their way to make our stay unforgettable and enjoyable. If you are group of friends it’s worth contacting Jana Kluchova ( jana.kluchova@spa.sk), who is one of the managers of the Spa, who I’m sure will be more than happy to help you organise your trip. She has arranged a pick up and drop off from/to the airport, booked a table in a lovely restaurant located on the small lake-Rajecka Basta where we enjoyed live music and delicious food. She has organised a trip to local attractions and was always there for us whenever we had any questions. If you are into skiing only few minutes away there are a number of inexpensive resorts where you can enjoy it during the day and then come back in the evening to relax in the thermal waters of the Aphrodite Spa.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank polipi17
Reviewed 15 November 2010

I stayed at the Aphrodite Spa with a group of friends in October 2010 and cannot fault it. I shared a suite with a friend and we simply loved our rooms. I would thoroughly recommend spending that little bit more to book a suite, if you can. The hotel is spotless, both in the reception areas and in the room and the service was great. The water world and sauna world areas are fantastic, wonderfully relaxing and again, very clean and tidy. We were witness to regular but discreet cleaning of all areas of the hotel and spa on a daily basis, the staff were friendly and helpful. The food was good for the price and the breakfast catered for pretty much every taste. The bar and cafe were very well stocked, the service attentive and although every now and then there was a language barrier, whenever I asked for something, it was attended to very quickly.

As for the treatments, I had a honey massage, a anti-stress facial and a chocolate massage and I can honestly say, as a patron of many spas and treatments over the years, these were the best that I have ever had. I have never felt so relaxed.

I would definitely recommend the Aphrodite Spa to any of my friends and will certainly be returning.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2010

I went with a group of my friends and we had such a brilliant holiday. The staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. I will definately be going back and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rafiki_10
Reviewed 10 November 2010

I am visitting hotel and SPA Aphrodite appx. 5 times a year and my oppinion is that this hotel has the best location, services and spa in whole Slovakia .
Not just for couples, but also for families with children..
There are many opportunities to do any sports you can imagine ( indoor / outdoor)..This locatoin is perfect for hicking and mountainbiking too.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vasovajana
Reviewed 16 March 2010

In small double room was very old fashioned furniture. Very poor for four stars hotel. Receptionist was very arrogant. My opinion is that is absolutely not true that this hotel can have 4 stars.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple