My son and his new wife had their reception at Galley of Lorne last weekend (3rd May) and it was a wonderful weekend from start to finish. We arrived on Friday afternoon and found the rooms to be very good, with a lovely view over the loch. We had dinner in the hotel on Friday night and could not fault the quality of the food. Saturday morning breakfast was also very good and then the wedding reception was excellent. The food was first class and the staff were very helpful. We stayed until Monday 5th and the whole weekend was an enjoyable experience. The manager, Andrew and his staff were very attentive and made sure that we were happy and well looked after. We would certainly visit again for a nice relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galley of Lorne Inn is a 17th Century Drover's Inn and country retreat situated in the picturesque village of Ardfern which nestles among the hills beside Loch Craignish. This beautiful corner of Argyll has long been a favourite for yachtsmen, artists and those who appreciate beauty, wildness plus the good things in life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Galley of Lorne Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Galley Of Lorne Hotel Ardfern
- The Galley Of Lorne Inn Ardfern, Argyll And Bute, Scotland