The first time we ate there it was a very warm evening so we sat outside to catch the sea breeze and wonderful view over the water. Service was very good and prompt. We had delicious hanoi fried spring rolls followed by lovely chicken with lemongrass stirfry. We loved it. We went for lunch a couple of days later but were dissappointed by the spring rolls which were overcooked however our salad was very nice. Oversll a very good experience. They also had good coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Long Beach - West Coast, charming Front Beach resort with confortable rooms and bungalows (majority with private terrace ans seaview ) with aircond, hotwater (by solar system), wifi. Restaurant offering vietnamese and french authentic cuisine, fresh fish and seafood, vegetarian menu. Motorbikes and bicycles for rent and others activities on request (snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving island tour,... - 3,5 km from the main city - 5 mn by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paris Beach Phu Quoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel Duong To
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam