We stayed for 6 nights in a VIP room facing the ocean.
It´s a nice family feel to the place but you also feel taken for granted as a fairly popular cousin would.
The service is nice and polite but you have to be very patient and help them remember your request
They have lovely dogs that they take great care of but the dogs then in turn show their gratitude by barking at everyone not staying at the hotel, often focusing on the hours 3am to 6am.
We rented a moped from the hotel and can confirm they are not up to the same standard as off-site rental services, -so don´t!
Breakfast is in line with the rate and doesn´t change.
This said the hotel still gives you good value for money, IF you can negotiate the price that is, the lovely Aussie´s staying in the neighbouring room paid 50% more then us..
SO, should you stay or should you go; if you are a patient person looking for a low cost accomodation on the beach and can sleep in a dogpound, -go for it!
If you expect peace and quite and don´t have the pateince to, after asking for your drink the third time, go and get it yourself, -you might want to look elsewhere.
Regardless if you stay over or not the food is good, some courses even very good. The crab with vermicelli in claypot and seafood hotpots stand up well to the competition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Long Beach - West Coast, charming Front Beach resort with confortable rooms and bungalows (majority with private terrace ans seaview ) with aircond, hotwater (by solar system), wifi. Restaurant offering vietnamese and french authentic cuisine, fresh fish and seafood, vegetarian menu. Motorbikes and bicycles for rent and others activities on request (snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving island tour,... - 3,5 km from the main city - 5 mn by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Paris Beach Phu Quoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel Duong To
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam