Excellent service. Everyone was so attentive and sweet. They keep the place very clean. Our room was amazing. It was room 105, second floor with cute little balcony right above the beach. We looked at 2 other rooms before which were perfectly fine. They were clean and cozy but my boyfriend wanted us to have the best, which it was!
The breakfast buffet was good,but get there early when everything is fresh and hot. The woman who made fresh eggs to order was so great! I wish I remembered her name. She made fresh eggs any way you like them. Great omelets!!! And banana crepes were so yummy!
The other staff members were wonderful too. I wish I remembered all their names!!!!!!! Christian, one of the owners was there during our stay. He was also attentive to our needs and wants. They all seem to genuinely care.
The pool is beautiful. Ping Pong table pretty warped but we still got a couple games in every morning after breakfast.
As far as location,it's a long walk to Cho Dem night market, about 40 min. We were glad we did it for a good workout walking on the beach. That was the first night. The rest of the trip,we rented a scooter for $8 US a day and went EVERYWHERE on that thing! Best way to travel. We used the map they gave us and went to most of the attractions listed on it.
The resort is away from all the action in town, but we liked that. The only negative thing for me,honestly, and I need to mention it...there was a French bulldog there that needed some special attention. Supposedly, he is only 2 years old, but he looked like he was 8. I know the breed has many genetic problems but simple things like a good ear cleaning every couple days, a grain free diet(meaning stay away from noodles and bread too), and added flaxseed or fish oil daily will improve his health dramatically. I'm sorry for going off on this but I have a boxer who also needs special care. If I didn't do the things I do for her, she would suffer from some of the same ailments.
I really loved staying at this resort and I fell in love with the dogs there. I would most definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Long Beach - West Coast, charming Front Beach resort with confortable rooms and bungalows (majority with private terrace ans seaview ) with aircond, hotwater (by solar system), wifi. Restaurant offering vietnamese and french authentic cuisine, fresh fish and seafood, vegetarian menu. Motorbikes and bicycles for rent and others activities on request (snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving island tour,... - 3,5 km from the main city - 5 mn by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Paris Beach Phu Quoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel Duong To
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam