“Arrived early with Family”

Winston's Burgers & Beer
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Duong Dong
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy Phu Quoc's best premium burgers and large selection of beer!
Ripon, United Kingdom
“Arrived early with Family”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Was looking for some western, uncomplicated food after arriving on the Island. Found Winston's - we arrived at 1:30 (they don't open until 2.00pm). Was welcome, given a cold beer, music switched on. Kids looked after. Greeted by great staff and Winston. Burgers were very, very good. NYC style! Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
BigWin888, Owner at Winston's Burgers & Beer, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
John P,

It was our pleasure to serve you and your wonderful family. I hope you had an enjoyable stay on the island, and will return in the future.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
“Best customer service, and food!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I really enjoyed this place. We were desparately looking to watch a football game, and Winston went above and beyond to help us out. We got stuck into the burgers (best burger I have ever had). The service was great, all staff very friendly, and the food - top notch. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone in Phu Quoc.

Hi, CandiceGoddard,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was our pleasure to help you find the football game to watch. I hope the rest of your travels were enjoyable.

“Classic American food”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

It was very unexpected, at the beginning of rain season, small island in Vietnam, and... friendly American guy, who understands what is the right beer temperature (Not plus 15!). The meet is melting naturally in your mouth! The chili sauce - it deserves a separate note - even my husband, who is the big fun of spicy food- he sad the sauce is really good. ( I just could not breathe for a few minutes).
Good location not far from night market. Billiard, darts, tv sports. Everything you need to feel as in US.
PS. We have ordered extra burger for desert - just couldn't stop :)

Hi Katia Z,

It was our pleasure serving you and your husband. I remember the nights you were here, and let me tell you, the cooks were very happy you enjoyed the burgers, and our homemade hot sauce ;-)

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“best burger!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

no doubt, the best burger in town,.been here couple of times and satisfaction always comes with it,.two thumbs up!

• Visited December 2013
meoj h,

Glad to hear you enjoy our burgers. We're always happy when our customers return, because it lets us know we must be doing something right.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“A good burger in a typical place..”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We drove by and looking at the place my instinct told me: 'winston he might make a burger.' I drove by on my way back and my belly told me: 'let's see and find out.' My instinct and my belly where right! This is the best place for a burger after 4 weeks traveling trough vietnam. And well the price: pay peanuts and you'll get monkeys. Pay a normal price and you'll get a good burger.. Loved it!

• Visited April 2014
ZSjoerd,

Thank you for your comments, and we're quite pleased to hear you really enjoyed our premium burgers. Hope to see you again!