This hotel needs upgrading - no aircon. and the fans didn't cut it - so hot it was impossible to sleep or even be in the room. The bathroom was pretty basic - sink tap kept twisting every time it was turned on, the shower had the be left running for 4 minutes to get hot water and if you missed the tiles to stand on when under the shower you had to stand on hard pebbles. The be linen was so skimpy it would tuck under the mattress and kept finding myself lying a bare mattress - yuk!!
The breakfast was pretty ordinary - the containers that kept the food warm were empty or only had little bits left half the time, the toast was cold, and if you ordered eggs the fellow was grumpy at interrupting him on facebook.
The restaurant on the beach could have been very nice and such a lovely setting - the service was terribly slow and one night the egg man from breakfast was there and got our orders totally mixed up and even left some of it off. If they want to make a success of such a good spot they need to lift their act.
Would not go back there and in fact think Phu Quoc will change so much in the years to come I wouldn't go back to the island - there will be too many resorts - I pity the poor local people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the sunset side of Phu Quoc Island. "Enjoy Your Life with sun and sea air." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thanh Kieu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thanh Kieu Coco Beach Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Thanh Kieu Beach Resort Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong