We arrived in Early March and founds the grounds and beach to be lovely. The bathroom was also fun as it was open to the stars. We founds the garden in the hotel to be lovely and very peaceful with only sounds of frogs at night and birds in the day. The hotel was close to the beach and also a short walk to the main town along the road.
Pros: Small shop nearby, lovely grounds, beach, close to town and nice beach restaurants, peaceful
Cons: There was a leak from the bathroom roof meaning we could hear dripping all night, breakfast.
All in all a very relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the sunset side of Phu Quoc Island. "Enjoy Your Life with sun and sea air." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Thanh Kieu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thanh Kieu Coco Beach Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Thanh Kieu Beach Resort Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong