We spent 2 nights in Cassia Cottage by the end of November 2012 after a long and hard working days. It really make us refresh and relax. Staffs of Cassia Cottage are so hospitable and friendly. We love quiet rooms with a long green road leading to the beach. Each room has a small garden with beautiful flowers and trees, which make us feel quite peaceful. We had a lot of beautiful and unforgettable memory there.
Thank you Cassia Cottage! Thank you Phu Quoc!
Sure that we will be back!
Happy New Year!
Little Star & Lucky Star
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cassia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong
- Cassia Cottage Hotel