This review is long overdue. Stayed here last year on a recommendation & I can't speak highly enough about it.
We were upgraded to the honeymoon cottage which was set back off the main path and had its own hammock & pond. The room was simple but very nice with everything you would need.
During our stay the hotel was very quiet so we had the swimming pools to ourselves for 4 days; the cocktail every afternoon was very welcome.
The restaurant was great, fantastic quality and set within beautiful gardens; very relaxed & idyllic.
Short wander down the beach to more bars & restaurants.
Had a great time & we are trying to get availability to go back in November.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cassia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong
- Cassia Cottage Hotel