This is a late review, I stayed here toward the end of February of 2009. In Vietnam, you never quite know what to expect. I found most places I stayed to be clean and well-staffed, but when I arrived at Cassia Cottages, I was blown away. I have to be honest, I'm almost hesitant to publicize this place for fear it gets booked solid before I have a chance to return! The grounds are absolutely stunning, the beach is pristine and quiet. They have a great restaurant...I enjoyed numerous papaya shakes and spring rolls which were served to me on my beach chair during lunch and several lemongrass tofu and white wine dinners at their beachfront restaurant at night. The rooms are spotless and very nicely decorated. Comfortable beds, AC, spacious showers. I really felt like it surpassed most 5-star US resorts. The staff are absolutely WONDERFUL. Extremely helpful, zero language barriers. I was able to rent a motorbike onsite, following a brief 5-minute lesson, and was on my way to a fishing village and deserted beach--HIGHLY recommended--on the south side of the island. Go there. Now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cassia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong
- Cassia Cottage Hotel