Cassia cottage is very well maintained and is run with a very high service level. The pool turned out to be a great bonus as there where small burning items in the sea (and our kids refused to go into the water). Thank goodness for that pool! The breakfast is worth an extra mentioning as it was one of the absolute best we had during our five weeks in Vietnam. The restaurant is okay but a bit overpriced – skip the cocktails though. In high season it all comes at a price and at USD 130 a night you’ll find most guest to be 50+.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cassia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong
- Cassia Cottage Hotel