We stayed for a week in beach house 2 in February - a two bedroom villa with plenty of room for a family of four and a huge shady terrace and private section of the garden. The stay was the treat for the children after having travelled through Vietnam. We truly enjoyed everything - our air con was working very well and we slept like babies.
The staff did their utmost to meet all our requirements - when we asked for yoghurt for the kids for breakfast we had homemade apple yoghurt made by the very friendly staff the following morning. Delicious - just like the rest of the meals we had in the spice house. It's not the cheapest on the beach but a very nice alternative to traditional vietnamese food like served in the night market in town. Don't miss the barbecue night on the beach...
We were definitely relaxed after a week a Cassia Cottage - enjoying the beach life and the beautiful surroundings (watching the gardeners climbing up the coconut trees to cut down the coconuts to prevent accidents was impressive). The pool is small but fine for afternoons in the shade.
Don't forget to rent a motorbike and spend a day or two sightseeing the island - pay a visit to Sao Beach and enjoy the lovely water and sand - before the international airport opens and changes everything....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cassia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong
- Cassia Cottage Hotel