From the moment we arrived in Phu Quoc to the day we left the hotel staff were excellent, Greeted at the airport, transport to the hotel, quick and efficient check-in - really good.
I had booked a beach front bungalow for my son and his family visiting from the UK - and they loved it - metres from the beach and very spacious and comfortable. My wife and I stayed in the main hotel on the third floor. (there are no lifts but persons who are disabled in any way can get a ground floor room).
Breakfast is included. I would advise guests to arrive early (breakfast commences at 0700).
The hotel arranged daily trips. A one day private hire of a boat cost around 150USD but great value for 4 adults and 1 child. We had a superb day with fishing (equipment provided), snorkeling, the lunch on board was excellent (bottled water is provided free, but if you like a beer - take it with you).
Conclusion - a very good hotel at a very reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thien Hai Son resort comprises 100 rooms: 43 hotel-rooms, 32 garden view bungalow rooms, 06 Seaside-bungalow rooms, 02 VIP-Bungalows 15 garden view-hotel room and 02 VIP rooms. All room have their own private balcony with all amenities and comfors of a 3-star resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Thien Hai Son Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thien Hai Son Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Thien Hai Son Resort Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong