Free pickup and drop off at the airport with air conditioned shuttle bus (though the staff forgot our departing flight to Saigon, we got a private car instead and we made the flight on time).
The surroundings are breathtaking and the sun sets from this side of the island (Duong Dong). To be able to sit in the sand with a cold beer or a glass of wine in the sunset is magical.
We only had one bad incident on our staying and that was when we found a cockroach running along the floor in our hotel room (we stayed in the main building, on the 3rd floor of the hotel). We called the front desk and they immediately sent up a guy from housekeeping and he got rid of the bug. The staff seemed sincerely surprised with the event and we didn't see another roach on our entire stay.
We were here for 5 days and we almosts cried going home ;)
Our recommendation is that you go here NOW and rent mopeds to tour the entire island before it's completly exploited by hotels and casinos. Enjoy it while you can!
/ Louise and Nisse from Sweden, 2012
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thien Hai Son resort comprises 100 rooms: 43 hotel-rooms, 32 garden view bungalow rooms, 06 Seaside-bungalow rooms, 02 VIP-Bungalows 15 garden view-hotel room and 02 VIP rooms. All room have their own private balcony with all amenities and comfors of a 3-star resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Thien Hai Son Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thien Hai Son Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Thien Hai Son Resort Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong