We stayed here for 3 days recently. We had a bungalow right on the beach which was lovely. Contrary to another review, we only had one gecko as a visitor!!.
The room was large, 2 beds, big bathroom (remember to switch on for hot water; this was not told to us and for 2 days had luke warm water). Too bad there were no shelves for clothes. The beds were a bit hard, normal for Vietnam). The TV had many international channels. AC was perfect.
The beach was nice with a restaurant on it..one could even eat evenings, feet in sand , with nice live music. But the fish market is a much better choice evenings. Kayaks and towels were available.
Pathways throughout the resort could use more lights especially if you have to venture down to one of the beach bungalows.
Breakfast was good but closed at nine and often all choices were no longer available towards that time.. Fruit and /or yogurt were daily left in the room.
The hotel was correct in allowing us a complimentary late checkout due to our hot water problem.
The massage there is also to be recommended.
All in all a nice stay and a recommended choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thien Hai Son resort comprises 100 rooms: 43 hotel-rooms, 32 garden view bungalow rooms, 06 Seaside-bungalow rooms, 02 VIP-Bungalows 15 garden view-hotel room and 02 VIP rooms. All room have their own private balcony with all amenities and comfors of a 3-star resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA and Ctrip TA so you can book your Thien Hai Son Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thien Hai Son Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Thien Hai Son Resort Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong