We spent a week at Tranquility Bay and found the place a little run down - but an excellent place to stay while in Antigua. The rooms were spacious and clean, equipped with everything you need. Full kitchen (no oven) Microwave, fridge, pots and pans. Even had a washer and dryer. The beautiful beach is only a few steps away. The dive shop (I am a diver) - Jolly Dive - is located on the beach and provided great service. The staff was very helpful finding our way around Antigua. One thing - if you rent a car - the roads are not too good and there are very few street or road signs to help navigate and being an English colony they drive on the left side of the road. All in all we would return.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquility Bay, is Antigua’s only all-suite resort. Located on a breathtaking, mile-long stretch of white sand beach on Antigua’s southwest coast, Tranquility Bay boasts spectacular sunsets, majestic views of Montserrat, Redonda and St. Kitts/Nevis. Spacious suites, large balconies and calm blue waters make Tranquility Bay a haven for those craving peaceful moments away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Create a vacation as relaxing or active as you wish. You’re just steps away from water sports, golfing, tennis, spa, fishing, dining, entertainment, kids club and more. And, we’re just 30 minutes away from the airport and capital of St. Johns. Experience Tranquility Bay and you will never vacation in an ordinary hotel room again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tranquility Bay Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquility Bay Antigua Hotel Bolans
- Tranquility Bay Antigua Antigua And Barbuda