“Delicious!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Miracle's South Coast Restaurant and Bar

Miracle's South Coast Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Bolans
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Connecticut
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We went to this cute little restaurant for dinner one night on our recent trip to Antigua. My dinner was absolutely delicious and the atmosphere was romantic even though it is quite close to the main road. I had the curry goat with red beans and rice - highly recommended if you like goat. My husband had the jerk chicken which was ok but just not the jerk chicken we are use to in CT - tasted more like BBQ sauce vs. jerk seasoning. The service was very good and the dinner prices were average ($17 - goat & $16 - chicken) - my only criticism would be that the portions could be larger as it was soooo good I wanted more! :)

Visited March 2014

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“So good we went back 3 times!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

We visited Miracles 3 times during our recent 2 week stay in Jolly Harbour.

I particularly enjoyed the coconut prawns which I had as a main course twice. Dip that accompanied them was very tasty. Key lime pie was good too.

You may need to make a reservation as it always seemed busy.

Will be back in December!

Toronto
“Great Little Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

We had a great meal here the black tuna was delicious, my husband enjoyed the jerk chicken which was very authentic and spicy he loved it and needed a few beers to handle it. Our waitress (forget her name) was really sweeet and her dad was in for a beer and ended up helping out he was a laugh and did an awesome job. Great place, with great food and reasonably priced for the island.

Montreal, Canada
“Amazing Jerk lobster”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

We loved the food so much, the four of us went there for dinner twice in one week!

Great dishes: jerk lobster, grilled lobster, bbq lobster, fish of the day

The lobster salad was not as good.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, Illinois
“Little disappointed given other reviews”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

We popped into Miracles last night after a day at the cricket. We didn't want anything too hectic or high end given a long day out, but staying in Jolly Harbour with no car our options are limited. We were headed towards Shells the fish and chip place but decided to give Miracles a go. Overall it was honestly fine, nothing was bad, it was just perhaps we expected a little more. The service was fine, it's never super fast on the island but we live in Chicago and it's nice to get away from the fast pace frankly. The food was a mixed bag, I had coconut shrimp to start that was delicious, but the salsa and garlic bread was just a little....underwhelming frankly. I had jerk mahi mahi for the main which was less jerk and more BBQ. The nicest part of my meal was the yellow rice that they initially forgot to bring. I don;t want to focus on the negatives because it wasn't bad per se, but their blender was broken so we couldn't have certain cocktails (not the end of the world), the red wine they did have was a little rough (but the island isn't famous for wine right) and then we ordered key lime pie which they were out of, and they were also out of rum and raisin ice cream. I don't know many we went on a bad night, maybe we were not in the mood, it was just average and that's what I scored it. It's also right on this road and given all the beauty of Antigua it's a shame they can't put some plants or fairy lights around to try and hide the road off a bit from the dining area. Don't take that to mean bad, it truly wasn't.