We were on a cruise and bought a day pass to this resort. Free drinks and food all day. It has a beautiful beach and a wonderful pool. Everyone was very friendly. I would go here again.
Cab ride was awful, we actually got in an accident. Cab was old, no airconditioning and tiny. Make sure you see what youre getting into if its not a big car with AC walk away and find another.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua's best all-inclusive value, the 464-room Jolly Beach Resort & Spa is an exciting Caribbean experience. The resort offers great year-round value for destination weddings, honeymooners and families. Rates include accommodations, government taxes and service charges, all meals, snacks and afternoon tea, house brand beverages, non-motorized water-sports, activities, Jolly Kidz and Teenz Clubs, use of the gym and entertainment. All rooms are air-conditioned and face the ocean; each has a patio or balcony, direct-dial phone, TV and hair-dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travelbag, Holiday Gems and Booking.com so you can book your Jolly Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Beach Hotel Bolans
- Jolly Beach Resort And Spa
- Jolly Beach Resort Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Jolly Beach Antigua
- Jolly Beach Resort & Spa Antigua, Antigua And Barbuda