“Cupid's Home ...very affordable and classy!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
DonnaJard...
Trinidad
“Cupid's Home ...very affordable and classy!!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I stayed there for a week (my birthday week) with my brother and close family friend, the place is just as promised in the pictures very neat,clean, and spacious. The area is very peaceful,serene and safe.Cupid's home in comparison to other places offered a car along with GPS for a very very affordable price almost too good to be true if you know what I mean... I am so glad my eyes landed this advertisement on FB...we really had a blast in Barbados and having had access to a car with GPS we were practically able to explore most of the beautiful island. What more can I say... Kason (villa owner) is very hospitable,humble and kind... true gem... made me feel proud that he was also a Trinidadian...true representation!!! Imagine I have only conversed with Kason via email in addition to one or two telephone calls and I feel like I have known him long time, really nice person, he even got me a bottle of wine for my birthday which I thought was a really kind gesture. I, being a very difficult person to please was most certainly surprised that Cupid's Home met all my needs/wants and even surpass in some instances and I would without a doubt in my mind highly recommend to ANYONE looking for an affordable, cosy and classy place to use Cupid's Home when visiting Barbados! Would definitely be visiting soon Kason..so look out for me!!! Thanks again times a million for having this great offer and making it possible for us to have this fun and affordable vacation!!!

Liked best: Affordable price
Liked least: Kitchen,that is if you plan to be cooking a lot and need equipment
Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Shawn B
San Fernando, Trinidad
“A Superb comfortable place to stay with exceptional value for money, a want for nothing”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Stayed here for 3 days and found it to be a really great comfortable place. Cleanliness is the most important factor in my decision to stay anywhere and this place was exceptionally clean. The kitchen was well equipped for my self-catering breakfast needs. The location was in a quiet neighborhood that allowed for relaxation, close to most of the places I needed to go and still easily accessible to the places that were a little further away. Many dining options available close-by for all meals. The owner invests a lot of time in customer service and is really friendly and accommodating to his guests. He is easily contactable and readily offers advice on places of interest, attractions and dining options. No transportation issues as the clean and reliable car (equipped with GPS) provided as part of the rental was the biggest bonus as it saved me a lot of money than a traditional rental from one of the car rental companies - more $$$ for fun activities. Airport pickup and drop-off and complimentary WiFi was the second great bonus. Will repeat my stay when next I visit Barbados

Liked best: Cleanliness, Price, Location, Customer Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Renee D
South, Trinidad and Tobago
“Clean, comfortable and great value for money”
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013

My husband and I stayed at Cupid's Home and was very happy to find such a clean, very homey and stylishly designed accommodation at such an affordable price. While it is a two bedroom facility and we really didnt use the second bedroom, but we would definitely return to stay with friends or family the next time around. Cupid's home is located in Shrewsbury Park which appeared to be a very quiet and safe neighbourhood, though it is in St. Phillip which was about 30 minutes drive to St. Lawrence gap and the south and west beaches but its very easy to get around in Barbados, especially if you also rent the car. The kitchen has everything you can think of if you would like to do your own meals, and we utilised the washer and dryer to do light laundry while there also. I highly recommend here especially for free independent travellers who want to experience the quieter side of Barbados.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner

Port of Spain
Reviewed 18 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing