I wasn't sure if Curtain Bluff would live up to expectations but I shouldn't have worried because it was wonderful. Imagine an all-inclusive resort where you never have to make reservations for the restaurant, never have to reserve a beach chair, never have to wait for a drink, never have to worry about tipping, and never have to ask twice for anything. The setting is beautiful and while the rooms don't have modern gadgets and gizmos, the view is stunning. The best thing about the resort is the staff who work together to make sure everything gets done. The spa is very nice. Although most people are content to relax on the beach, there are things to do if you want, including complimentary snorkel trips. I am very depressed to be back to reality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flanked by water on both sides, Curtain Bluff sits on a rocky promontory (bluff) that juts into the sea between two beautiful beaches. One is calm, ideal for swimming and watersports; the other beach is washed by ocean surf. 72 Rooms and suites, all with staggering seascape views, are spread out along the Surf Beach and up the bluff. There are two restaurants: the open-walled Tamarind Tree serving breakfasts and candle-lit dinners, and the Beach Cafe & Bar, where barefoot-casual lunches are enjoyed one step from the sand and a few feet from the water's edge.The resort's exceptional facilities include a championship tennis center, a fully equipped watersports center (scuba, Windsurfing, paddle-boarding, waterskiing, Hobie Cats and kayaks), a squash court and fitness center. When it's time to relax, there's our tranquil spa overlooking the sea, a beachside swimming pool, a beach bar, and hammocks swaying in the shade of coconut palms.With the exception of a few above-and-beyond luxuries (Cuban cigars, vintage wines, spa treatments), everything is included in the room rate, making it one of the best values in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Curtain Bluff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curtain Bluff Hotel Bolans
- Curtain Bluff Antigua
- Curtain Bluff Resort Antigua