Ive just returned from a 5 night stay at Carlisle Bay. From arrival to departure, the service was the best I've ever experienced, with genuine assistance and help whenever I needed it. The food was absolutely gorgeous and afternoon tea on the beach was a highlight! So many activities on offer to suit everyone, and snorkelling on the reef and horseriding as well as the onsite Spa were so enjoyable and made my trip memorable. Cannot recommend enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlisle Bay on Antigua is one of the leading luxury Caribbean resorts, its accommodation designed to allow for both families and couples to holiday in peace. Both kinds of traveler have a dedicated end of the resort, which allows for everyone the tranquility of the spectacular beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Carlisle Bay Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Hotel Saint Mary`s
- Carlisle Bay Hotel Antigua
- Carlisle Bay Resort Antigua