My Husband and I have just returned from a wonderful stay at this hotel. We had already spent a week in Anguilla so we were a bit surprised not to see pure white sand. It was normal sand colour and the see was not quite as clear blue. However had this been our first stop we would ha e been delighted which of course we were! All villas are beach front, large and well equipped. We understand that most are for couples but there are some for families. We were told by other guests that sometimes there are a lot of children there but not when we were. Our BA flight home was delayed by four hours - the hotel discovered that for us - they then amended our departure time accordingly and without asking printed off our boarding cards. This meant that we had no need to get back to the airport until 1.5 hours before departure which was great. Thank you so much for that!! All staff always addressed us by our names from the moment we arrived until the moment we left. We will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlisle Bay on Antigua is one of the leading luxury Caribbean resorts, its accommodation designed to allow for both families and couples to holiday in peace. Both kinds of traveler have a dedicated end of the resort, which allows for everyone the tranquility of the spectacular beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelbag, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Carlisle Bay Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Hotel Saint Mary`s
- Carlisle Bay Hotel Antigua
- Carlisle Bay Resort Antigua