“Heavenly Beach Restaurant”

Jacqui O's BeachHouse
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Saint Mary's
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, After-hours, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: On the beach, Caribbean side. Beautiful Food, People, Cocktais and Sunset. St Tropez/Ibiza Style. Amazing service in a fabulous beach garden. Reservations advised.
Narbonne, France
“Heavenly Beach Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

In April 2014 I had a divine beach & dining day out at Jackie O's which was a total treat!
Lots has already been said about the wonderful setting of this paradisiacal stretch of beach, add on the beautiful, beautiful table settings, décor, sound track & welcome. Thank you Lance for welcoming a veggie, I loved the Penne Melanzana & would have licked the plate clean if I could have got away with it. Richard had the hugest & most decadent burger in the universe & Diane the most gorgeous Tiger Prawn Risotta with white truffle oil. (In fact can I be really cheeky & suggest a veggie version of this dish could be wonderful as I did have a little taste....)
Pudding heaven with boozy chocolate mousse followed by snooze on beach. Thank you again.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank sarah j

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PURE PERFECTION”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

This must be one of the best restaurants on earth ........... Forget The Four Seasons New York , forget Le Manoir Aux Quat' Saisons UK) if you are looking for pure perfection then this is the restaurant that dreams are made of . The food is exquisite, incredible flavours and simply the most stunning presentation . An outstanding dining experience with world class food . I have dined here on several occasions and have never been let down. In fact things seem to go from strength to strength . Lance and his chef have created a culinary sensation an explosion of aromatic flavours . Then to top things off, the interior decor and the setting looking on to a powder white beach with crystal clear turquoise waters ........ Cabanas nestled into the sand and hammocks blowing in the gentle Caribbean breeze........ Harmonious music accompanying the sunset, timed to perfection with the changing horizon . Sometimes in life there are moments that are priceless and breath taking , Jacqui O's has helped to create this precious memory for me on these occasions !! Having the James Bond music played for us as we leave after sunset by boat was the icing on the cake to a sublime day ! Thank you Lance and your fabulous team . Karen M

1 Thank Karen M
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“My new favorite resturant in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Wendy H's comment is about us below! My parents are regular visitors of Jacqui O's when they visit Antigua and took us there as a birthday treat as its my Mums 'favourite restaurant on earth'. She is also a hard woman to please...
On arrival we anchored the boat and swam to shore, and Lance started playing the Bond theme at full volume! Made us feel infinitely cool. The staff were so friendly, David was our 'Mixologist' and a lovely guy, and Lance was is such a warming and personable owner.
But despite all of this amazing initial experience including the setting, the food was divine. I had the mussels as mentioned below. Best Mussels ever. Then I had the Paella. Amazing.
David then brought out the birthday boy a complimentary dessert and let us try one of his house cocktails. Highlight of my Holiday for sure.

We then spent the evening on the beach watching the sun set, and the waiters kept bringing us some new drink trials to gauge our opinion. WIN.

Thanks very much Lance and your team!

1 Thank TedsterMead
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Stop looking for Paradise we found it at Jacqui O's!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We came here for lunch after soo many people around the island recommended it as a great place. they were wrong. IT WAS EXCELLENT!!! we got there a bit early to enjoy the beach and soak in the sun. the view was picture perfect from any/every angle. The bartender was very friendly and very happy to show us how to make a classic antiguan rum punch. WOW, they were great. but 2 is the limit then get a bite to eat.
For lunch we ordered parrot fish and mussels. The food was amazing with an equally amazing view of the beautiful beach.
The owner, who was also our waiter, is a charming man who goes the extra mile to carter to his clients highest expectations. We simply cannot stop raving about how great this place is.
If you ever happen to be in Antigua this is a place you must visit...for the beach, drinks, food or just to admire all of it.

2 Thank SirFrancis787
Geneva, Switzerland
“Amaaaaazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

So, I came by here for the first time in late February, and I was so impressed with the place; the location, the beach, the ambience and especially the food; that I thought that I should come by and check it out again. What a treat! I had the mussels starter, followed by lamb shank both were amaaaaazing, but that curry sauce that accompanied the mussels was out of this world.

I've been kicking round the Caribbean for the last 20 years and I can honestly say that this is one of the best restaurants that I have ever found in this part of the world. Its stikes a great balance between Caribbean style with Mediteranean sophistication. Fantastic!

Congrats to Lance, Kersley and their crack team for delivering first class food and service in an ideallic island setting.

3 Thank Daniel M