“Family trip”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jessica B
County Tipperary, Ireland
“Family trip”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed here on the 17th of August a family of two adults two teens and a one year old . I cannot recommend this place enough . Geraldine went above and beyond for us ,we requested a cot for our daughter and not only did she provide one with blankets she also provided a booster seat at the kitchen table ,stair gates at the top and bottom of the stairs and baby monitors. I was just blown away by this . The older boys loved getting into a game of twister which was only one of the at least 50 games available. Netflix was such a surprise we did not expect to have this . The house itself is immaculate with a downstairs loo,a bathroom at the top of the stairs complete with large shower and ...wait for it ....a jacuzzi bath!!! I enjoyed my morning coffee in the bath but plan to return without the kids to use one of the many large wine glasses available in the kitchen . The boys had there own room next to this amazing bathroom and myself and my partner shared an extremely large bed with on suit also with large shower and a hidden bedroom to the back . Outside of the house there is a total chill out area . I could go on and on but I feel you need to book this place to see for yourself .I wish we had booked more than an overnight stop. But we will be back minus the kiddos.The price is extremely fair for what you are getting . I would pick this place over a hotel in this location everytime . Also the beds were so comfy it was the best nights sleep we had on our trip and we had just come from a two night stay in a hotel . Even the boys commented on how comfy the beds are .
I cannot wait to return .

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing