“Excellent !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Ireland
“Excellent !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

Most pleasant meal here after a circuit walk using the Tinahely Railway Walk and the Wicklow Way; warm ambience with equally warm and welcoming waitress who couldn't have been more helpful. They don't have a wine licence but don't charge corkage either so go to the supermarket first for your drink. Food choice on the early bird was excellent and great value !

• Visited December 2013

Edmundston, Canada
“Dylan's Restaurant, Tinahely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We recently had the opportunity to attend a cultural Irish-Canadian event in Coolatin House and our hosts suggested Dylan's. Great food, great service. Quite a discovery. We ended up eating there three times, every occasion a splendid discovery. Dylan and his lovely wife are very very hospitable and make every effort to make each meal memorable. I highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
Wicklow
“Fairly nice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

A very ordinary restaurant, foods fine for a little village like Tinahely but nothing special. Food is very bland and staff are a little intrusive. The desert I had was gorgeous though I must say! The tinahely coffee shop is far nicer.

Visited June 2013
Wexford, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
““Absolutely fantastic - good food , I would recommend a visit.””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is a great restaurant to dine out in if you're ever in Tinahely.The food was excellent; tasting fresh and exploding with flavor!Would recommend to anyone and We will definitely return.

• Visited September 2013
Paris
“The Best Meal ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

Recently I had the Opportunity to Visit Ireland. I was with my family visiting from Canada. My friends told me about this DYLAN RESTAURANT. The moment I walked in to the restaurant, I was welcomed with a friendly smile. The food for so delicious and the whole atmosphere was great. I am a World Traveler and I have been around the world and visited many Restaurants and this is one of the best restaurants I have ever been.

• Visited July 2013