Ashley Lodge B&B
US$197
US$178
Travelocity
  • Pool
Riverbank House Hotel(Wexford)(Great Value!)
US$154
Ashfield House(Killinick)
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
Hotel Curracloe(Curracloe)
All reviewssoda breadferry crossingvegan breakfastexcellent staymargaretrosslareharbour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Our family group of 3 adults have now stayed at Ashley Lodge on 3 occasions. I have nothing but praise for the comfort, facilities, the hospitality of Margaret (the owner) the value for money & their quality of the food.
Margaret is very accommodating to all her guests requirements, the location is literally 5 minutes drive from the port, she offers free WiFi & cable tv.
We will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stayed here on my last night in Ireland and needed to be close to Rosslare harbour. This guest house is about five minutes drive away so conveniently situated to the harbour. The guest house was spacious the room clean and so was the bathroom. There was plenty of tea and coffee provided as well as bottled water. The breakfast was fine and was served early due to my ferry crossing to Pembroke. I would stay here again on my next visit to Ireland.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 01Freckles
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I was given the room in the big picture, a double and a single bed in - even though I only needed a single room. The room was spacious and both room and bathroom were very clean. There were plenty of teabags, biscuits and even a KitKat for snacks.
Breakfast was generous and tasty.
The house is a few hundred metres off the main road, so there is no traffic noise. I got a good night's sleep and will stay here again. I cannot say better than that.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Have used and reviewed this B & B before. It is still excellent, this year booked two rooms a day on arrival in Ireland and a day before returning to UK. Sadly my brother died whilst I was in Ireland and had to return early. On phoning Margaret, the owner, she only had one room available, the family room, this was OK with us due to the circumstances. I had paid in advance and Margaret insisted on refunding the difference in price. Unlike Irish Ferries which demanded a £45 fee for changing booking!

Room Tip: All rooms equally good and well equipped with WIFI access.etc.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DaveCLondon
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I recently stayed with my husband and 22 month old son for one night ahead of taking the morning ferry from Rosslare on the recommendation of a friend who has stayed several times. I was a little disappointed with the room (room 4) which although was lovely and clean did feel a little dated compared to other places I've stayed recently. It was also a little too cramped for a travel cot (provided by Margaret) so I wouldn't recommend this room for anyone travelling with a baby. There are bigger rooms there just wasn't one available when we stayed. Breakfast was absolutely delicious, I had an omelette which I think was the best I've ever had and was served at 7am to give us plenty of time to check out and get to the ferry. There is also a decent pub within walking distance of Ashley Lodge which serves tasty food and was busy with ferry travellers the night we stayed. I would stay here again if using the Rosslare ferry but would make sure I booked one of the bigger rooms.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family