I have stayed in many lodges in Africa and the Kulala Lodge ranks at the top. We arrived late as we were lost, but were greeted warmly and felt at home from the start. The tour we arranged to see the sand dunes was professionally conducted by Michael and was so enjoyable. The food was great and the room spectacular. One night at dinner the staff entertained us with songs and dances. The great staff always said hello and smiled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With vistas directly onto majestic red dunes, Kulala Desert Lodge is the closest location to Sossusvlei, and perhaps the lodge with the most spectacular views. The lodge's accessibility, and its large, friendly lounge and dining area with wrap-around veranda make this oasis in the desert perfect for families and friends. Visits to the dunes and vleis of Sossusvlei are highlights, along with fascinating desert wildlife and the overwhelming magnitude, and sense of adventure on the Kulala Wilderness Reserve. • 23 kulalas (3 family) • nature drives and walks • Sossusvlei excursion (via private gate) • Sesriem visit • sleep out deck • horse riding • hot air balloon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Wilderness Safaris Kulala Desert Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kulala Desert Hotel Namib-Naukluft Park
- Wilderness Safaris Kulala Desert Lodge Namibia/Sossusvlei