The staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfy and the views wonderful. It was very hot in the afternoons, but cooled down as soon as the sun set. The swimming pool was also a plus. Watching ores, springbok, and more from our deck was priceless. They really should add wi fi. One computer for the whole camp was not good enough, and wi fi is easy enough to do now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With vistas directly onto majestic red dunes, Kulala Desert Lodge is the closest location to Sossusvlei, and perhaps the lodge with the most spectacular views. The lodge's accessibility, and its large, friendly lounge and dining area with wrap-around veranda make this oasis in the desert perfect for families and friends. Visits to the dunes and vleis of Sossusvlei are highlights, along with fascinating desert wildlife and the overwhelming magnitude, and sense of adventure on the Kulala Wilderness Reserve. • 23 kulalas (3 family) • nature drives and walks • Sossusvlei excursion (via private gate) • Sesriem visit • sleep out deck • horse riding • hot air balloon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and South African Hotels so you can book your Wilderness Safaris Kulala Desert Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kulala Desert Hotel Namib-Naukluft Park
- Wilderness Safaris Kulala Desert Lodge Namibia/Sossusvlei