Having read the some of the stories on TripAdvisor about Kulala lodge one hopes that the best stories are the truth. Unfortunatly the opposite was the truth. Gilly17 was completly right!! The staff from the restaurant was really awfull and had a complete desinterest in anything that involves guests!! Too lazy to work, too brutal to believe, laughing and talking behind your back about a physical handicap! Asking for cold yoghurt, they just keep on chewing gum like a cow, telling you that it is to much too ask for. Unfortunatly some people can understand your language, can understand all the very bad "jokes" during, the indeed, awfull diner. The place is situated great, has lots of potention but the management should start with "dismissing" most of the restaurant staff!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With vistas directly onto majestic red dunes, Kulala Desert Lodge is the closest location to Sossusvlei, and perhaps the lodge with the most spectacular views. The lodge's accessibility, and its large, friendly lounge and dining area with wrap-around veranda make this oasis in the desert perfect for families and friends. Visits to the dunes and vleis of Sossusvlei are highlights, along with fascinating desert wildlife and the overwhelming magnitude, and sense of adventure on the Kulala Wilderness Reserve. • 23 kulalas (3 family) • nature drives and walks • Sossusvlei excursion (via private gate) • Sesriem visit • sleep out deck • horse riding • hot air balloon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and South African Hotels so you can book your Wilderness Safaris Kulala Desert Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kulala Desert Hotel Namib-Naukluft Park
- Wilderness Safaris Kulala Desert Lodge Namibia/Sossusvlei