All reviewsknock airportservice was a bit slowsuperb mealno rushcountry hotelsteakan absolute pleasurefamily dinnerfish and chipshope to visit againunder new managementthe room was nicespent two nightslovely foodrooms are spaciousbar restaurantevening meal
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I attended a function in Yeats County Inn last Saturday night and the food and service where outstanding. Loads of choices on the menu, prompt service , the staff where very helpful and friendly and could not do enough for everyone. Many thanks to Don and his front and back of house team. Highly recommend to any group considering a function at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Yeats County Inn is a nice cosy place and we were delighted we visited it as we got lovely food in a comfortable restaurant. Prices were reasonable.The waitresses were friendly and helpful. We had starters of garlic mushrooms and got a generous quantity of salad with it and a choice of 2 different sauces.
My husband went for Lamb and he was extremely pleased with it. I went for stirfry and certainly it tasted beautiful and I didn`t leave much behind me..
It has ample carpark spaces and the surroundings are beautiful. I am very fussy with cleanliness and this place ticked all my boxes. Also most of all the toitets were clean - Overall no complaints. I will make a return visit again soon.

Room Tip: Nice comfortable place
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carmel B
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Stopped off at the Yeats County Inn in Curry on the way home from Galway and we had lunch there, and I found the meal very nice, good value for money and the staff were friendly also. We will be back very soon..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Barry S
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stopped here this evening last week for dinner around 6:30 pm.what happened was that my wife found what was like a piece of wire about 20mm or 3/4 inch long in a baby bowl ordered for our 11 month old baby it had a slight turn on each end which i assume would cause serious damage to a baby.On leaving we paid for our food and told the waitress what we found ,she apologised and said she would get onto the kitchen about it.In hindsight we should have asked to speak to the manager but the feeling i got from this place is that it wouldnt make much difference!
i hope that they might learn something from this because we were lucky my wife spotted this we got away ok but the main reason i am writing this is where that it wont happen again to someone else!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JOHNNY L
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stayed at the Yeats County Hotel for one night on 28th July and would thoroughly recommend it as excellent value for money.

We had a large room which was clean and comfortable. The shower was really powerful.

We found all the staff friendly and helpful and Don went out of his way to make us feel welcome. The breakfast was substantial and set us up for the day.

We would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple