All reviews rented a car apartments are clean guest house comfy bed suzuki jimny food places full kitchen infinity pool overlooking the ocean wedding location visit tobago warm hospitality spent a week every morning every evening living room fish pot pigeon point
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Mr. Robinson was an exceptional host even though we’re Trini’s, (meanin this in a good way, i.e. we knew the island & our way around etc.). He informed us about additional highlights of the island, & he organized a wonderful anniversary dinner which was centered with a breath-taking view – it was really one for the books!

Speaking for myself, I really wanted a get-away, I didn’t care which country & once my husband likes it – I’m happy. However I have my own standards, I can truly say that my short stay at Birdie’s Nest was one of the best vacations/get-away I’ve had yet.

Also, Mr. Prince Robinson, well done!! This place was truly a well kept Beach Front 'Nest' with its own Infinity Pool. You are without doubt a genuinely hospitable gentleman who is exceptional at what he does. We look forward to another stay!

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank tc0496
Birdiesnesttobago, Manager at Birdie's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Thank you for the warm and welcoming review, I love to host locals the same as foriegn visitors, I always say to my friends, its great to explore your surrounding and know it well before travelling to another. It was really rewarding to know you all enjoyed your Anniversary. Please do come again.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

My stay at the Birdies nest was nothing short of amazing. From the nice, clean, air conditioned rooms, to the beautifully well kept garden, to the most beautiful impressive eco-friendly pool that was well kept and maintained.
One thing that I was really glad about was the well equip kitchen which gave us all the opportunity to comfortably cook while staying at birdies nest.
Birdies Nest is situated perfectly, right at the beach which had its own Natural pool. One thing that I truly enjoyed every morning was getting up and stepping outside to the most spectacular view of the beach.
I’ve known the host Prince for some time now, so it was no surprise to me how pleasant, friendly, kind, and helpful he was, as he went out of his was to ensure that each and every single one of his guest were comfortable and enjoyed their stay to the fullest.
My Brother, his friends and I all had an awesome and great stay at Birdies Nest and we all look forward to staying there in the near future.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Victoria R
Reviewed 1 March 2012

From start to finish our experience of dealing with the owner, Prince was excellent. He organised a taxi to pick us up from the airport and helps us with several issues concerning our first ever visit to Tobago. The apartments are clean and has everything you need for a self catering holiday. It even includes WiFi and TV. There are three apartments in the building and all can share the nice swimming pool located at the front of the building which has a fantastic view of the beach and sea. We did not have a car, but for people who stay for a longer time we would recommend that they hire a car to see the rest of this wonderful island. I would not hesitate to recommend this apartment as a place to stay on Tobago.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Owain P
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We are a Canadian family of 5 (parents, 2 young adults and one teenager) who visited Tobago, and indeed the Caribbean for the first time, during the Christmas Holidays 2011-12. My daughter had recommended Birdie's Nest and we were not disappointed. Contact with the owner, Prince Robinson, was easy and financial arrangements were clear and to the point. He took care of the car rental and arranged for pick up at the airport and all went according to plan. We felt safe at Birdie's Nest and thoroughly enjoyed the lovely swimming pool. Prince was helpful during our stay and recommended tours and sites to visit. We thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful island of Tobago and fervently hope that we will have the chance to return. If we do, we will not hesitate to stay again at Birdie's Nest.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Louise H
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Dear traveller!

I have to tell you, that this is one of the nicest spots in Tobago.
The apartments are clean and homely well furnished.
You find everything for daily life, even a one day per week laundry possibility.
The pool is perfect and nicely situated, so you get the feeling of swimming right into the Caribbean Sea.
You will love it on days when the ocean in front is a little rougher than usual.
The best of all is the owner and his mother.
He is full of helpfulness and hints for his guests, and I hope he will keep his very friendly hospitality for all his life.
He even organises Christmas and New Years parties for his guests to have them comfortable.
The price for all this is moderate and you get, what you pay for, and often much more!
But, and now take good care, please, do not go there too often and too many of you.
Because I still would like to have a place for me to come again, and again, and again….
With my best regards,