“Leatherback Turtle!”
Dine on the patio with an ocean view of the Caribbean sea, surrounded by a lush tropical garden
View of apartment from garden Lounge on the day bed- teak shutter doors open up the room to the ocean view, or watch the Smart TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of apartment from garden
Fully equipped kitchen with Smart TV
Ocean view breakfast bar, with hardwood and wrought iron stools
Air conditioned bedroom with queen size bed
Air conditioning, storage area and dresser included in bedroom. Mosquito net and fan available also
Full, private bathroom, located next to bedroom
Relax in the hammock!
Relax in the hammock on a rainy morning, reading a book, with an ocean and garden view
Refresh in the coral-lined outdoor shower after a day at the beach!
Grafton beach, 3 minute walk from the apartment. Best beach of the Caribbean coast!
Courland beach, 4 minute walk from the apartment. See leatherback turtles nest during nesting season
Fort Bennett, 4 minute walk from apartment, with historic relics, gazebos and manicured gardens
View of sunset from upstairs, in the main house where the owners live
See a leatherback turtle on beaches within walking distance from March 1-September 1 (nesting season
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Came2play
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Leatherback Turtle!”
Reviewed 7 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I visited this hidden gem in May, and was thrilled with my stay! It was so comfortable, well appointed, and the indoor/ outdoor vibe was just what I wanted for my Caribbean vacation (along with cozy air conditioning to sleep in!). Lots of hammock naps! The snorkeling at Stonehaven/Grafton Beach was really good, and easy to get to , just a short walk through the friendly neighborhood. We even had the opportunity to see a giant leatherback turtle nesting on Turtle Beach just down the road! That was a magical experience I will never forget! I will definitely return to this great spot, and highly recommend it! Thank you Stephanie and Adrian for all your help and suggestions!

9 Jul 2018
Thanks for your review! We are glad you had a wonderful experience, and we would be happy to host you again.
Jasmine M
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Cosy Retreat - I'll Keep Returning”
Reviewed 6 July 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This year, I needed some time alone. I didn't want much more than quiet meditation in a very private space. This apartment suited me perfectly. A small path from the driveway leads right to the front door which meant that I didn't have to worry about anyone being in my space. I could sit comfortably on the porch and enjoy the garden without seeing anyone. The beach was a short walk away and there were many other places worth visiting, including great restaurants but I preferred to make use of the apartment's kitchen. I never got tired of having my meals on the porch admiring the garden.

I should mention that as villages go, in Tobago, it is not always idyllic. Depending on the season there are likely eruptions of noise and activities due to annual events. My advice would be to embrace it all as part of your Tobago experience.

Your age range 50-64
Thanks for your review! We would welcome you back to Coral Sunset apartment
Michael J
“Perfect Seaside Retreat”
Reviewed 6 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

Ive been to Tobago a few times and stayed at different resorts and rentals - this was the first time I spent at a house. It was so nice to feel like I was at home in this peaceful culture. Just a short walk to either of two different beaches - and a corner store just steps away. There were also a number of restaurants in walking distance. Will go back soon!

9 Jul 2018
Thanks for your review! We look forward to seeing you again in Tobago and would love to host you again at Coral Sunset Villa Apartment
Grant B
“What a great place!”
Reviewed 1 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This apartment made my visit to Tobago even more special. In addition to being easy to find it had all of the amenities I needed for my stay. It is well located within walking distance to beaches and not far from restaurant options. The convenient location isn’t a trade off for a relaxing atmosphere. I awoke every morning able to practice my yoga with a beautiful view of the seaside. The property has beautiful landscaping and Stephanie and Adrian are lovely hosts. I look forward to my next visit!

2 Jul 2018
Thanks for your review! We would love to see you down here again in the future :)
greenleaf...
“Best of the Caribbean!”
Reviewed 1 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I have traveled extensively in the Caribbean and this has been my favourite trip yet! I fell in love with Tobago and this apartment and its location had a big part to play in that. It is super close (like 2 min walk) to multiple beautiful beaches and I loved chilling out and reading in the park by the historic fort at the end of the street. The garden and views are beautiful, and I love the village vibe, everyone was so friendly!!! One woman even let me pick fresh mangoes from her tree. The hosts, who live upstairs, are super helpful and accommodated for my every need. By the end of my trip I felt totally relaxed and recharged- ready to come back sometime in the future!!!

2 Jul 2018
Thanks for your review! We are glad you loved Tobago so much and hope to have you back in the future :)
Markj1957
“I'll be back.”
Reviewed 28 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

I regularly travel to Tobago on vacation, and for the price of this gem, I rate it highly. The apartment was clean, well appointed (with extra touches), cozy, but comfortable with an open-to-outdoor design. The lovely view of the garden and sea could be seen while cooking, eating or relaxing. Grafton beach is about 100 yards away and accessible via a public stairway at the end of the residential street. Other beaches are also nearby, but Grafton was my favorite, as it offers great offshore snorkeling, a PADI dive shop, and an excellent beach bar/restaurant. Other restaurants, bars and convenience stores are also within walking distance. I really enjoyed the Black Rock neighborhood vibe. People were friendly and courteous and my hosts went out of their way to be as helpful as they could be. As I write this I am already planning my next visit to the Coral Sunset apartment.

2 Jul 2018
Thanks for your review! We look forward to having you back in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing