We went to PBV in November last year to celebrate my mums birthday. We stayed for ten days, and I must say that it was our best vacation ever! And then I really must stress, that we have been to fantastic resorts all over the world.
So what was so good about PBV? Well, everything. When arriving late night, tired from a long day of travelling, our wonderful maid had prepared a great dinner and filled the fridge will beer, water, juice, fruit, breakfast stuff etc. Couldn't have been better.
The villas are amazing. We lived at the third one from the top, and we loved it. They are not in any way delux, but they are beautiful in a carribbean way, they have everything you need (including the most wonderful porch), and mostly - they immediately starts to feel like home.
The only downside of living at PBV, is that you don't want to go anywhere..it is just too nice to relax on the porch, lay by the pool or walk on the wonderful beach. Speaking of which, I must say that we were very surprised with how good the beach was. We went to other beaches, including Englishmans Bay and Pigeon Point, and we liked Stonehaven beach the most. It was extremely beautiful, in a natural kind of way. The sand isn't extremely white, but it's very fine and beatiful anyway. The only bad thing is that the water can be a bit rough sometimes.
So to sum up - if you're going to Tobago, or Carribbean for that matter (we've been to Anguilla before, which was fantastic, but we would definitely choose Tobago if we were going back), live at PBV. We are definitely going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Tobago's Caribbean coast, the 6 luxurious villas are nestled in a grove of tropical trees, on a gently sloping hillside overlooking the palm-fringed Grafton beach. The emphasis is on elegant comfort amidst the serenity of nature. Each villa is fitted with all the modern amenities. The Resort is ideal for a family holiday or intimate wedding, our 'family' of friendly staff and the ambiance and warmth we provide assures a taste of paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Plantation Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Beach Villas Hotel Black Rock
- Plantation Beach Villas Tobago, Trinidad And Tobago