We really enjoyed our stay for four nights at the Plantation Beach Villas -- four adults and one child age 10. Well organized, everything worked as it should, and when it did not work as it should, was noticed by the hotel staff and then fixed promptly.
Pool bar served very good food at very reasonable prices during the day.
For TT$120, plus food, our maid prepared an excellent dinner which we really enjoyed, and had only to reheat it.
It has been unusually wet this year so the mosquiotes are certainly plentiful. PBV provides numerous mosquito repellents to keep the mosquitoes out of the house -- plug in devices, spray repellant, and mosquito coils.
There is onsite security in the afternoon and evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Tobago's Caribbean coast, the 6 luxurious villas are nestled in a grove of tropical trees, on a gently sloping hillside overlooking the palm-fringed Grafton beach. The emphasis is on elegant comfort amidst the serenity of nature. Each villa is fitted with all the modern amenities. The Resort is ideal for a family holiday or intimate wedding, our 'family' of friendly staff and the ambiance and warmth we provide assures a taste of paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plantation Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Beach Villas Hotel Black Rock
- Plantation Beach Villas Tobago, Trinidad And Tobago