The key to Plantation Beach Villas is that it is owner operated and the owner is assisted by someone who acts as if she has a family stake in the property. Pride in the execution of their jobs extends to the entire staff, a team of extremely welcoming and friendly professionals.
Safely in the care of such staff, guests are free to enjoy the roomy, sensibly laid out, beautifully furnished villas. The kitchens are extremely well supplied with every kitchen utensil and appliance a person could want. Each bedroom has a view and the contentment of being on the wrap around vernada cannot be overstated. The villas are set on the side of a little hill that abounds with local plants and trees that are maintained by a hard working team of groundsmen.
The pool bar serves good lunches and snacks and there is a restaurant just a 5 minute walk down the road for a meal out. Our housekeeper cooked us a first class, local dinner and we only wish we'd had the time to sample more of her cooking.
From our veranda, overlooking the Caribbean Sea, while sipping our mango daiquiris, we listened to the birds and watched them flit through the tropical foliage. For a bit of exercise we rolled down to the sandy beach and frolicked in the gentle swells. We recovered from this exertion by laying on loungers at the water's edge with rum punches.
Our greatest problems were having to run to the freezer for ice for the drinks and waking up to the raucous calls of Tobago's national bird, the cocorico (they taste like chicken).
Ours was a 3 generation, family vacation. We were looking for rest and regeneration, so to speak, and Plantation Beach Villas provided just that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Tobago's Caribbean coast, the 6 luxurious villas are nestled in a grove of tropical trees, on a gently sloping hillside overlooking the palm-fringed Grafton beach. The emphasis is on elegant comfort amidst the serenity of nature. Each villa is fitted with all the modern amenities. The Resort is ideal for a family holiday or intimate wedding, our 'family' of friendly staff and the ambiance and warmth we provide assures a taste of paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Plantation Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Beach Villas Hotel Black Rock
- Plantation Beach Villas Tobago, Trinidad And Tobago