“Delicious Steak!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very good food, I had steak and it was huge and beautifully cooked. All of our party really enjoyed their meals, two had steak, tow had fish. The wine was also good and the prices were cheaper than other comparable restaurants in the area. The chairs were a little uncomfortable though. The restaurant has a nice ambience and the service is friendly.

1  Thank Gilkay1965

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have been here on 3 different occasions an had an overall wow experience each time.Although I was discouraged to have the pate which I am familiar with by the waitress, I enjoyed it both times. rum and liver and smoked fish. Portion size was perfect and the steak sandwich was sooooo delicious. it was enough for two meals as i am a small eater. My friend had the jerk fish and plantain and enjoyed this was well. cant wait to go back to see what other kind there will be :)

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant several times. I usually order the Mahi Mahi fish with fries and a salad. The food is good and the staff friendly. The place can do with an upgrade especially the washrooms. All in all it is worth trying out.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We were recommended to eat by someone my husband met diving, we were not disappointed the menu was fresh fish and steak.a great wine list too.we had well cooked fish with a choice of sauces garlic.hot pepper.amongst others.served with salad veg rice etc. you can't beat freshest of fresh fish.it had a nice ambience on the outside terrace and the staff were warm and friendly
Thks to the staff

1  Thank pip t
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I ate grilled Mahi Mahi at The Fish Pot and it was delicious. I had never tasted Mahi Mahi before, so I did not have any expectations, but it was extremely good. My friends whom had tasted it before also said it was excellent. The service was good, and the place has a really nice and cozy atmosphere. Worth trying out if you are going to Tobago, and the Black Rock/Mount Irvine Area.