Our villa was spacious with three large bedrooms and one small, all en-suite. The large veranda was very comfortable with plenty of armchairs and tables as well as a dining table which seated ten. The infinity pool with the villa was not huge but perfectly adequate – certainly a swimming pool rather than just a plunge pool. Furniture and fittings throughout are of high quality and the kitchen is fully equipped, including hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc.. Laundry appliances are accessible but the maid will lauder any personal items. Each villa’s aspect is slightly different and ours had a fantastic view over the sea . The staff are friendly and made us feel welcome and safe.
The gardens are beautifully landscaped with a variety of exotic (to us) plants. Just by our deck were two incredibly fragrant Frangipane and their scent drifted over our deck during the day and evening (and a lime tree out the back provided the necessary finishing touch for cocktails).
The club/Pavilion restaurant does nice meals - we preferred the lunches - and the bar does some really good cocktails. The outside seating area overlooks the larger infinity pool and has views of the sea. It is the perfect setting to enjoy the sunset. The staff here are also very friendly and efficient.
This was our 10th visit to Tobago and the best accommodation so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views on the west coast of Tobago, The Villas at Stonehaven is one of the finest luxury resorts in the Caribbean. The resort is an exquisite collection of elegantly appointed three and four bedroom Villas set in ten acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens. Villa amenities include spacious indoor and outdoor living & dining areas; private infinity pool and spectacular ocean views. Your own daily personal housekeeper attends to your needs and will cook delicious meals on request. Villas are immaculately furnished and feature large air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suites, full kitchens, barbeque areas and ample dining and living space. The accommodation makes for the ideal choice for couples seeking a romantic retreat; families requiring a holiday home, or groups of friends wanting their own space and independence.By day, indulge in an in-room spa service, visit the nearby beach or explore the delights of Tobago. Evenings begin with a sun-downer complete with spectacular sunsets, to be enjoyed on your private terrace or mingling with other guests poolside at the Clubhouse bar and pool.The Pavilion Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner serves delicious Caribbean and Continental Cuisine and also offers room service.The unique setting of this luxurious boutique resort also provides an unforgettable venue for weddings, small conferences and other special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Villas at Stonehaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Stonehaven Hotel Black Rock
- The Villas At Stonehaven Tobago, Trinidad And Tobago